Dec 31, 2012

My Bucket list for 2013

Photo: Were you able to chalk off something from your 2012 bucket list ?
Didnt have a 2012 bucket list ? 
Make one for 2013 and share in comments



Yes I give in to this

1) Kumbh Mela (Feb)
2) Rajasthan State - Bundi, Shekhawati, Udaipur, jodhpur, Jaisalmer
3) Runn of Kutch
4) Pondicherry
5) Kasol (yes, havn't even been there !)
6) MP - Orchha and Khajurao
7) Some place to underwater dive ! (Will never be able to get that much money !)

India, mainly north and budget ... hmmmm ....
Am I missing something ???

8 comments:

  1. @yash ya...I have always wanted to go there .. but I feel it cant be this year somehow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm... ok... was planning a leh trip... lemme knw if interested...

      Delete
  2. Love the photos and views. Am so disappointed that its main attraction is charas.
    It is on my side trip list when I go to Manikaran. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Madhu ... Happy Travel to Manikaran :)

      Delete
  3. beautiful pics and informational blog - welcome and Join with our same community in G+ BLOGGERS AND TRAVELERS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bucketlist was great.I hope you have completed fulfilling all the things in your bucketlist. Jabbar Travels

    ReplyDelete