Nov 30, 2013

And finally someone reads my blog !

Y: Where did you stay in Pushkar ?
Me: Have you not read my blog ????!!!!!! Go read it. NOW !

So after forcing my friends to read my blog for such a long time .... I finally have someone reading my blog on their own. and they thought I was 'Liebster' (meaning sweetest/ kindest/ dearest/ beloved/ lovely/ kind/ pleasant/ valued/ welcome ...). Mission accomplished.


I (finally :P) recently got a special token of appreciation in the form of a Liebster award which will make me keep on blogging. Thanks Divya http://aborrowedbackpack.wordpress.com/ (A borrowed Backpack...Could I connect with someone more!  Borrowed - thats my thing ! )



How does it work ?
Basically nominate other upcoming bloggers you like (less than 200 followers) as a token of appreciation. Also, answer the questions by the nominator blogger. The chain of spreading happiness and support continues.

Answering Divya's questions

 1) One blogpost, which is not from your blog and you think that everyone MUST read it. (Link)
Not a post but a blog with beautiful pictures which inspires me to travel in some way. 
2) Ink-pen, or ball-point pen?
Ball Point Pen
3) Have you ever taken a solo holiday?
Yes. To a place called Bir. I attended a movie appreciation workshop there.
4) Your forever crush.
Milind Soman (weak in the knees)
5) One book you can read over and over again.
Catch 22
6) Your favorite family member?
My Mom
7) Romantic love, or friendship?
Both. Both. Both. 
8) Apart from a blogger, you are…?
Media Planner :p
9) Best holiday you had was in (place)?
Can't pick at all.
10) Most adventurous thing you have ever done is…?
Wait alone at the small train stations at midnight in India. Bad idea. Reminded me of Jab we met scenes...
So thanks Divya for the pat on the back. I shall pass on the encouragement to others in a few days time. And hopefully we and all the other bloggers you nominated could take a trip together (I see a lot of girl travel on your list ;) ).

2 comments:

  1. You are welcome girl! :D Your work is fabulous. Keep writing please. I hope you register at platforms like Indiblogger, so that more and more people have access to wonderfully written posts that you have here.

    ReplyDelete